Monday, May 3, 2010

Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?

I received a request from a 5th Grader in Salt Lake City through my website. She wants to interview me for a school project. Here are her questions. It's a good exercise for me to think about why and how I do what I do.
Answers tomorrow :-}


When did you first realize you wanted to become an artist?

What brushes and paints do you like painting the best?

What type of picture do you like painting the most?

Are there things you dislike in some of your paintings?

Do professional artists use different techniques than beginners?

What artist do you admire? What have you learned from them?

What watercolor techniques do you use most often?

I want to be a professional artist someday. Do you have any advice for me?

1 comment:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

How neat! Can't wait to see how you answer these, Diane.