Sunday, August 5, 2012

El Paseo Bank art show


This is the promo card for my current solo show at El Paseo bank. They will hold an artist's reception October 10th.  I have 20 paintings on display.  Because of last week's feature article in the Desert Star I got a call this week offering me a three-month show at one of our main public libraries next season. I can show 30-40 pieces...as many as the walls can hold. They get 1200-1500 patrons through a day.  They check out 214 books an hour.  They have many cultural events at the library every week and publish a monthly program booklet.  I get to be on the cover.  Lots of good promo happening...now for that to translate to sales :-)

1 comment:

Studio at the Farm said...

Your promo card is so striking!!! I love it! I wish you luck with the sales end of the display.