Monday, June 20, 2011

Three Amigos daily painting


I so admire all those artists who create a painting everyday. It really takes a commitment. I sold 10 of the 11 paintings I posted on eBay last week. Thanks in part to some of you. Thank you! I did alright money-wise on most considering the bidding started at 1 cent. One lucky buyer got in just at the last minute and won the potato painting for one penny. They told me I could cancel the sale if I would prefer. I told them a deal is a deal. They are writing a book and asked if I would doodle something on the envelope. The book is about all the mail they receive with artwork on the envelopes. They got a mini little potato painting on the envelope. So, they got two paintings for one penny. Sorry penny bidders.... I'll be raising the starting bid :-} "Three Amigos" oil on canvas, 5-3/4" x 7- 7/8" available Daily Paintworks auction.

1 comment:

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Absolutely beautiful work! Fantastic light!