Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wrath of Grapes daily painting



If you recognize these grapes it's because I redid a previous piece. I wasn't quite happy with the original so worked on it more. I'm going to do that with several pieces that I now feel could be better. The dragonfly was done on request. I didn't have a very good photo to work from so I'm not happy with it. Also, my smallest brushes for the detail just didn't have enough stiffness to paint a line. Very frustrating. I'm going to try another dragonfly later. For those of you who paint miniatures I applaud your detail work. I think it's much easier and maybe even faster to paint large. In studying how to be successful on eBay I've read that it's important to have the listing end at a time when most people are home. I'm listing at 6PM PDT so it's not too late for the east coast. It's also better to have the auction end on weekends, I believe. I'll probably limit my listings to Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. endings. SOLD For other work Click here to go to eBay auction

No comments: