Thursday, January 12, 2012

Splash 13 Best of Watercolor book available for pre-order

I'm so thrilled to be included with my "Raindrops on Roses" 
And, no surprise, my friend Jane Freeman is in it too!  The list of artists reads like a who's who of watercolors. A few names you might recognize...Thomas Schaller, John Salminen, Ted Nuttall, Judi Betts, Prafull Sawant, Soon Y. Warren.  Like Sonny Bono when he said,  "I can't believe I'm a Congressman."  I say, "I can't believe I'm in the book!"  What an honor.  Can't wait to get my copy.  "Raindrops on Roses" is available for $3900.  It is currently in the traveling exhibition of the Blossom: Art of the Flowers competition. To purchase email skb@blossomartcompetition.com 
To see it in the Blossom virtual gallery go to: http://www.skbmuseum.com/BlossomGallery/blossom10/gallery13.html

No comments: