Saturday, January 21, 2012

Watercolor Demo at Venus Studios new Art Space for classes


Had fun doing a watercolor demo this morning at the local art supply store's new space for workshops.  My Coachella Valley Watercolor group came out in full force which made it really fun for me.  We went to lunch after, then came back to watch Frank Eber paint.  He is a master, and what a nice man. What a treat to watch him work.  He is in town for a two-day workshop on Monday and Tuesday.  Wish I had time to take it.  My classes start Friday in the new space.  I have classes scheduled for Thurs, Fri  and Sat starting next week and running through March so far.  Will schedule through the summer if there is continued interest. Schedule of classes available on my website http://www.dianemorganpaints.com

No comments: