Monday, November 17, 2008

Walking on Air


This week's Karin Jurick challenge was to paint upside down, using the reference photo in the upside down position. This was to make you paint using shapes rather than the actual images. I must admit it actually made me a little dizzy. The brain kept wanting to turn the image right side up. Well, since the lady was suspended I figured she must have been walking on air, and gravity would be having its way with her. That made me think of the most famous uplifted skirt. This 11" x 10" watercolor on 300# Arches is available for $275 on my website http://www.dianemorganpaints.com/

3 comments:

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

sorry but I'm tagging you. :)

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Hi Diane,
I tagged you :)

Diane Morgan said...

No problem. Now who am I gonna bug?