Thursday, March 17, 2011

Art Auction for Japan Relief



I am joining my artist friends who are auctioning their paintings, with all proceeds to go to the Japanese Red Cross. You may see the work of other painters who are participating by going to Art Auctions for Japanese Disaster Relief. Thanks to Iain Stewart for getting
this started

To place a bid, email me at dianem1111@aol.com -- please put Japan Art Auction in the subject line.

Bidding starts at $75. I will post bids as I receive them.

Bidding will close at 8 pm PDT on Wednesday, March 30 and the winner will be notified by email as soon as possible. Shipping included in the price.
At the close of auction I will place the painting with the winning bid price on my website www.dianemorganpaints.com and the winner can simply pay with Paypal.

No comments: